Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I'm in Love.


We were shopping around the French Market in New Orleans and stumbled across Bedford Falls Headwear. The most lovely and extravagant headband and hairclips I've ever seen. Since my day-to-day style doesn't include feathery headwear I didn't buy one. BUT! What a perfect addition to a wedding day attire. Since that is also not in my immediate future, I laid the accessory back in it's vintage suitcase display and walked away.


I continue to think about these little handmade gems and finally found their web site and Facebook. If you can make it to one of their shows or find them locally, I'd highly suggest doing so (if you are the daily feather wearer or blushing bride to be) since the web site doesn't offer a ton of options and is a little more expensive than what I saw at the French Market.