Saturday, March 29, 2014

Momentarily Obsessed With...



1. yunkai dress  Kudos to any of those who get that reference! This is where Mike thinks I belong when I have this dress on. I most certainly had to have it, but now I most certainly need to figure out where to wear it!

2. embroidered shirt  I turn 29 and I'm all about loud patterns and embellishments! This would perfect for a girls night out ... perhaps a bachelorette party? I see a few of those in my future :)

3. pottery with personality  Emily showed me the world of Atelier Stella a few months ago and I immediately fell in love with it. Useless bowls with wee faces in muted colors - including teal? If it weren't for the fact that she is always sold out, Emily and I would own too many of these cuties.

4. books  I'm a huge fan of buying books I have no use for but are particularly interesting to look at...stems from that whole being a graphic designer thing, I think. Anyway, I could and would potentially use this book, but if we're being honest I'd use it for inspiration and not to fix a thing in our house. That's what parents are for :)
 
5. wondermade  It doesn't even matter that everything on this site is sold out because I probably wouldn't ever have the need for flavored marshmallows. However, the branding and packaging is so darn cute that I would stalk this site until I could own a box of my own - just to have in the cabinet!