Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Snow Day Forecast


This is what happens when you've been up since 7 a.m. on a Snow Day, have had several cups of coffee and a very long to-do list. This is the most productive I've been in a long time and I have to admit, I'm pretty proud of myself. I knocked off the computer stuff first thing so I could leave the rest of the day to my creative juices. 



  • I prepared this appetizing soup (minus 1 1/2 cups chicken broth, frozen spinach instead of fresh and a whole lot of extra herbs) last night for dinner. 

I made these new Door Knob Wreaths from miniature grapevine wreaths my Mom found for me at the Goodwill (score!). 






I tagged and inventoried brooches, hair clips, all new hair combs and succulents (now selling individually) for Kitsch. 


I finally got around to making this custom request for a bestie overseas. Now I'll just need to find a box to ship this oddly shaped pillow and stuff with the rest of the goodies I've been stashing for the last couple of weeks. I have left to cross off some Wedding blogs, but the night is still young. 


One last photo for the evening and then it's time to get on to the next list item. Here's to hoping another five inches of snow comes overnight and we get another day at home!