A delicious summertime side dish.
What you'll need:
1 pizza crust
5 oz goat cheese
1 tbsp seasonings (I used a mixture of thyme, rosemary and Sel Magique salts)
3 large heirloom tomatoes, sliced 1/4"
2 tsp olive oil
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
What you do:
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix the pizza crust according to the package. Roll flat and place in a pie dish or tart pan and prick the dough with a fork.
3. Bake for 15 minutes, or until crust starts to get a little fluffy.
4. While the crust is baking, slice your tomatoes about 1/4" thick.
5. In a bowl mix the goat cheese and seasonings. Coat the pie crust with the mixture.
6. Next, layer the tomatoes, alternating colors. Drizzle with the olive oil and top with Parmesan.
7. Bake for another 20 minutes. Let cool before serving.