Monday, January 9, 2017
Easy Ramen Soup
I'm kinda obsessed with this easy ramen recipe I stumbled upon...and modified due to the lack of ingredients around the house.
What you need:
1 pound shrimp (I used pre-cooked and frozen - defrost in cold water)
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp Sriracha
1/2 onion, diced
2 carrots, sliced
3 cloves garlic
1/2 tsp garlic salt
1/2 tsp celery salt
3 cups veggie broth
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 packages ramen noodles
1/4 cup scallions
What you do:
1. Simmer the olive oil and Sriracha in a wok over medium heat.
2. Add the onion and cook until it becomes soft.
3. Add the carrots, garlic and seasonings and cook for another 2 minutes.
5. Stir in the veggie broth and bring to a slight boil. Add in soy sauce and ramen noodles.
6. Cook until the noodles have softened. Add shrimp.
7. Pour into bowls and top with the scallions.