Tuesday, January 10, 2017

January Self Portrait

I decided after a cleansing run late this afternoon to do my monthly self portraits a little different in 2017. Instead of posting at the end of the month and reflecting on the previous 30 days, I'm going to capture my goals for the month within the first few days. This seems only fitting I start January with a few resolutions not only for 2017, but January as well.

Personal  Stay Bright in 2017. Follow through with promises and obligations, keep in touch with friends and family, and commit to little acts every day (more on this coming soon).

Professional  There are a few skills I'd like to add to my repertoire. Maybe take a few classes and definitely focus in on my volunteer role I've put on the back burner these last few months.

Physical  Keep up my (almost) daily drive to workout - or be active, fuel my body with smart foods and do what feels right.