Monday, November 5, 2012

Monday, Monday



These past two weeks have been crazy! We've had out-of-town visitors, traveled, partied, dined, dressed up (and down), played in a hurricane and finally started remodeling our kitchen.

As I'm sitting here for the first time in 12 days not worrying about entertaining I realized there's actually one more day to go before all the worrying can stop. Tomorrow is Election Day. A LOT of things could change. I'm not going to sit here and preach about who to vote for, because it's none of my business. Everyone has his or her reasons for voting the way they do and that's perfectly fine. That's what make America so great, right? So, do the right thing, get to the polls and vote (and if you live in Virginia Beach, vote for Light Rail :).

I've found The Virginian Pilot's online voter guide, so if you're still undecided, or just have no idea who to vote for Senate, check it out. It's worth a look.