Friday, May 16, 2014

92 Days of Summer

It's hard to believe this will be the fourth year for the '92 Days of Summer' challenge (Year 1Year 2Year 3). I started it on Stick Baby and the Snail as a way to keep busy and creative all summer long while I was working from home. It's been fun to look at the lists over the years and see all the projects and recipes I've tried, places I've seen, movies I've watched and on and on.

Last year I had a few friends and even The Town Center of Virginia Beach join the fun. This year, I want more! So, here's the deal in three easy steps.

1. Make a list of 92 things you would love to accomplish this summer. Don't over think it, and don't make super elaborate list items. It's also to include things you know you're going to do, or even do on a daily basis. This is your list, and all about who you are and what you do.

2. Send a photo of your list to me at ashley.fairviewpl@gmail.com and your blog address, Instagram or Facebook name or Twitter handle.

3. As you cross things off your list, publish to social media (preferably Instagram), using #92daysofsummer.

I can't wait to see your lists! Here is what I'm working with so far. I was at 102 and now I'm back down to 92 again. That may change again in the next two weeks though.