Monday, January 5, 2015

Don't Worry, I'm Alive.

...And Married! Is that enough of an excuse for a four-month blogging hiatus? I promise you in the months to come of photos, how-to's, inspiration, DIYs, international fashion shows and more, you'll forgive me in no time.

The last 10 months have been an absolute blast, an adventure (as I keep calling it) that I keep reliving over and over in my head. As I'm settling into this married life and the weird feeling of not consulting my wedding book every five minutes, I did manage to jot down a few New Year's Goals that have become very important to me.


>> Keeping old traditions and make new ones
Cherish family customs (the Easter Day scavenger hunt), continue recent additions (hosting Thanksgiving) and create new ones with friends and family.

>> Plan our honeymoon
Our goal is to head to Italy this Summer, with plans to meet my bestie on some beautiful island for her 30th. When is the first planning committee meeting?

>> Keep in touch with friends in family
Birthdays, anniversaries and just simple hellos. Being miles and oceans a part isn't a reason to forget the little things in life and to make each other smile. (Did I just write a greeting card? Bam, first one done.)

>> Make house to-do list
And actually check them off! Gardening, painting, hanging artwork ... the usual suspects.

>> Be creative with friends
I have so many great creative outlets and partners that I've met in the last couple of years and I've been totally neglecting them! I can't wait to start planning and executing some new pop-ups, collaborative projects, classes and more.

Cheers to an extraordinary year!