Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Color Therapy: Window Displays

This isn't actually "color therapy" but I thought it would be cool to share where my inspiration came from for our window displays at our pop-up shop. Plus, it's still all pretty to look at. Enjoy!

here
Cali also tackled this project for me and shoppers just loved it! I have a few people who even inquired about some custom-made versions!


here.
 There would have been great for our back partition wall. Although, I didn't have 40 pounds of tissue paper on hand....


here.
Recycle old beer bottles by hanging them with handmade fabric flowers! Yes!

here.
 Might be a little dainty for John (he is a dude afterall), but it's pretty!


here
How cute and easy would these be to make? Boy do I have the paper for it!


here
This is a great idea for a Christmas window display... John, let's keep this in mind for December ;)


here.
Accomplished this with John's air plants and some of my vintage packaging.


here
Adorable...next shop?


here.
My friend Cali was able to paint these adorable curtains (minus the face) along with our business names. I think those small touches made huge leaps for the window display.


here.
 In the background you'll see a retro bike covered with airplants and moss... This would be an awesome window display idea for us because we could hang things from everywhere on the bike.


here.
John and I wanted to have some sort of guest book or giveaway in hopes to collect emails and contact information. That definitely didn't happen - and with the volume of traffic we had, it just wouldn't have worked. Although, the idea of hanging business cards on a tree would have been super cute.