Friday, October 25, 2013

Momentarily Obsessed With...


Honestly, the thing I'm most obsessed with right now is felt flowers! But, I'm saving that for another day and time. These are a few things that have popped up on my Pinterest boards, that I be totally fine owning :)

1. peach dress  I want to look like this everyday. Cute, classic and sporting amazing hair. Is that too much to ask for?

2. original flea  While I wouldn't be taking my $500 bag to the flea market, I do absolutely love the shape, style and purpose of this beauty.

3. golden girls lego people  This might be, handsdown, the best thing I've seen all month. Can I make special requests? Cheers, anyone?

4. colorblock wedges  The shoes that will match every single outfit have arrived. Which means I could rid of all my other heels and just wear these every day from now on. Yeah, probably not.