Wednesday, March 9, 2016

New Brand!

I've decided it is time to focus on fairview place. Hopefully that's been a little obvious already. Everything just needed a face lift, cleaned up and simplified. I needed to give the brand the attention it deserves. So, I give you the new logo.


And the new emblem.


Although the paint chip business cards were a huge hit, I just received my new cards and postcards in the mail. Previously I had designed, printed, cut and assembled all my marketing materials. While it was cute, it was also very time - and space - consuming. I'm simplifying by using my business card as my tag, and possibly the postcard in some tagging fashion as well.





The next big step is to get the Etsy shop back up and running. I've made my photographing process very straightforward and am working on launching later this month with a small collection of my best sellers. 

So, some really exciting stuff going on around the shop. I hope you'll stick with me along this inspiring journey!