Saturday, September 1, 2012

30 Days of Lists


I participated in the 30 Days of Lists challenge last fall and loved it. It was such a great way to meet other crafty listers and encourage myself to do a little journaling everyday. This time, I decided to make my list pages a head of time, which will be much easier than last year's routine. And hopefully this year I won't get pink eye to set me back several days on my lists, haha.

So, here goes....Day 1. I am a lister because:
1. It's hereditary
2. It keeps me organized
3. It keeps my hands busy
4. It's an addiction
5. Gives me something to do when I'm bored
6. Makes great use of scrap paper, envelopes, business cards and etc.


I am participating in 30 Days of Lists. There's still time to join, click here for details. And click here to see all the awesome listers participating.