Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Day 11: Favorite Scents & Smells


>> Buni's Christmas Dinner
(my paternal grandmother, who makes rice pilaf, fried chicken, ham, Romanian pigs 'n' the blanket and salad...really a vegetarian's nightmare, but I still love it)
>> Fresh Laundry
>> Grandma Barb's linen closet
which doesn't smell like fresh laundry, but is very nostalgic for me
>> Sawdust
>> Pumpkin or spice scented anything
>> Mike's cologne


I realized I never posted a photo of my book in its entirety...
I used leftover scrapbook paper for the pages. The majority of the numbers are from a set of vintage flashcards I bought more than 6 years ago. I have finally put them to good use!


I am participating in 30 Days of Lists. There's still time to join, click here for details. And click here to see all the awesome listers participating.