Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Ask, and you shall receive!


I stopped in at Kitsch over the weekend and apparently someone specifically asked if Fairview Place would be making Christmas cards, like the Halloween cards. I couldn't bare the thought of a Christmas without Fairview Cards, so I made up several packs and dropped them off at Kitsch.


Last year I had found an old Frosty the Snowman book from the 50s that was in pretty bad shape. I took the usable pages and made into three sets of cards. Holiday sheet music made up several packs of the tag-shaped cards, but most of them sold last year at my craft show.


The newbies are from a Better Homes & Garden's Christmas Craft book. Gotta love those tacky 60s crafts and decor! You can buy a pack of 4 cards and envelopes at Kitsch for only $7, you won't find that kind of deal anywhere else...so go, while supplies last!