Thursday, August 7, 2014

#79: Update Tea Cart


I bought this ol' gal at an estate sale earlier in the Spring. Yes, I overpaid at $20, but I felt like it was a wise investment as patio furniture or a future display for my felt flowers. For $2 in spray paint I gave the cart a few coats of white paint and used it as a drink cart at our last get together. I still plan on changing out the wheels, when I finally find the right size, but it's adorable and perfect for our little porch landing!




I also love the assortment of goods on this cart: Straws from Ikea that Emily and I hoarded about 5 years ago. The flower tin tray is from my Thailand trip. The bar set was a housewarming present from Emily. Handmade felt flowers. The wood slab will be part of our wedding centerpieces. And of course, Smartmouth!

I'm participating in the 92 Days of Summer challenge. Click here to read all about it and here to a see a gallery of pictures of everyone participating.