Friday, July 31, 2015

A Crafty Little Kit

It's funny how we (those who make a 92 days list every year) leave some of our items a little open-ended. This isn't exactly what I had in mind for Craft Kits, but hey, it works! I'm eager to make more of the cocktail napkins that came from a bed sheet (as so did the tassel banner). What a great way to cut back on fabric costs. I'm hoping to debut these Crafted Cocktail Kits at a Winter Market this December...details to come on that :)


DIY Noise Makers [here]


DIY Cocktail Sticks [here]


Paper straws from Table Seven and Manila Tags from Fairview Place


DIY Vintage Fabric Cocktail Napkins [here]


DIY Tassel Banner [here]




#1: Tassel Banners
#12: Craft Kits
#32: Cocktail Napkins
#39: Cocktail Sticks
#79: DIY Noise Makers


I'm participating in the 92 Days of Summer challenge. Click here to see my 92 To-Do's for this Summer - and to see the brave souls tackling their own lists!