Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Wedding Rentals from Table Seven

I'm so grateful for having met Leigh at Table Seven Antiques. Her daughter, my then co-worker and now dear friend, introduced us when there was a small invitation crisis a few days before Table Seven's first open house. Little did I know how many doors would open through our relationship. Leigh has been so supportive and kind, she's taught me so much about antiques, proper etiquette and manners (which is why I call her my Southern Mama), and best of all, she lets me play with all of her beautiful items in her exquisite shop. 

Most recently, we did a photo shoot at her house showcasing her China rentals for weddings and other events. She sipped on her Ginger Ale and let me go picking through her house to make this shoot a beautiful success. These images will appear in VOW Bride magazine (as ads) and throughout other publications in Hampton Roads.












#75: Photo Shoot


I'm participating in the 92 Days of Summer challenge. Click here to see my 92 To-Do's for this Summer - and to see the brave souls tackling their own lists!