Friday, March 22, 2013

Pack of Mini Cupcakes


I have been waiting for this moment for a long time (and you thought I was going to say I'm engaged...haha). My reveal of the felt mini cupcakes! I've been planning what these little lovelies were going to look like in my head since I bought the container several months ago. Finally, I got around to making the desserts come to life. 


There are 12 cupcakes in all in the following flavors:
Coffee
German Chocolate
Carrot Cake
Pink Lemonade
Red Velvet
White Chocolate 
FunFetti
Dark Chocolate
Red Raspberry
Lemon
Peanut Butter Chip
Butterscotch


These cuties measure 2" tall and 2" at its widest point. The designs are all my own - even the pattern which took forever to get right! Set includes plastic carrying case and I can design to fit each individual party, taste or occasion.