Friday, February 17, 2012

Kitsch Opening!


As many of you already know, by the end of the month you'll be able to find handmade Fairview Place items right here in Norfolk! Kitsch, a wonderful little crafty shopping in Ghent basically emerged out of thin air and has graciously let me sell my goods there. They've announced their first opening day will be February 25 at 11 a.m. The shop is going to have make and takes, tutorials, music and refreshments, so it's an absolute must for your weekend! I'm telling you now so you can plan ahead :)


I've been learning a lot in this process, like how to make an inventory sheet, giving my goods pricing codes and smarter ways to package my new items. I've posted my inventory sheet above (I had no idea even what I was suppose to do) if anyone is in need of the general idea. But I'm so excited to see what the coming months have in store for Kitsch and Fairview Place's new found local home!