Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thrifty Thursdays Part ll

felt cheeseburger and fries, click here.
 
After talking with the girls over at Kitsch and showing them all my felt books, they suggested I make just the food and sell that. Duh! Why hadn't I thought of that sooner?? When I was a kid I absolutely LOVED fake food (I still remember the plastic doughnuts I had that smelled like real pastries), plus  felt is totally rad right now :)

taco and chips, click here.

I found these cute little food baskets at the thrift store, four for 99 cents. Considering I found them elsewhere for a buck a piece, I think that's a good deal. I came up with four different food options each with accompanying side dish, add some wax paper and lunch is served!

hot dog and chips, click here.

The final products will be wrapped in cellophane and tagged with some cards and whatnot. You can find these adorable treats over at Fairview Place. Don't wait around, they'll be gone before you know it!

pizza and breadsticks, click here.