Friday, April 6, 2012

Get Found Workbook



I receive (almost) daily emails from Etsy. Most of the time I ignore them. I'm too lazy (and too jealous) to put any effort into reading the lengthy articles about how Lady X and Guy Z made it big in the Etsy world. However, last week I opened one of the emails and found this treasure called the "Get Found Workbook." I printed out the 30+ page workbook (don't fret, double-sided and two pages per side :), and so far it's helped me really define a lot of the smaller aspects of Fairview Place. Great key words, branding phrases and increasing custom work. I've done a lot of the exercises provided just because I've been at it for a while, but it never hurts to go back and revamp your ideas.


So, lesson learned? Don't ignore Etsy's emails. Well, at least not all of them. And, if you're just starting out your own small crafty business, definitely make this a must-do on your list!