Monday, December 30, 2013

Favorite Projects of 2013

It's been a great crafty year! I wanted to highlight some of my favorites from 2013, in no particular order :)


Bringing back the Felt Brooches, in all seasons. They were a huge hit with the customers this year and I have so much fun making them!



Norfolk's first Better Block, held in April. I met my good friend John Wharton and his wife Patricia - along with tons of other amazing people in the arts community. We opened our first Pop Up Shop and had a fantastic weekend running the show.



Thomas' Smash the Cake session in June. It really tested me as a(n amateur) photographer, working with babies isn't easy...but it's fun!



A year of felt food, which included nachos, donuts, salads, pita sandwiches, caramel apples, mini cupcakes, cheese wheels, blueberries and a custom-made horse food set. The horse set was my favorite, by far!



Another successful 92 Days of Summer...is it bad I'm already planning for 2014?



My felt flowers have been a long time coming and while they are still taking a while to become a big seller, I think 2014 has much more in store. 



Custom-designed wedding invitations a very awesome couple.



Refinished China hutch, a nice thrifty before and after. 



A second opportunity with Better Block, this time strictly on the design and marketing side of things.