Monday, July 15, 2013

#79: Freelance Projects


One of my (many) dream jobs is being a wedding planner. A wedding planner who designs all the printed materials for the event, how fun would that be? You can imagine my excitement when I got the opportunity this Spring to design the wedding invitations of a very good friend and his fiance.

They are such a fun-loving, outgoing and amazing couple and we wanted their invites to scream those sentiments. Not to mention, he was in a local band for years, so we knew the invites would be a little non-traditional and, of course, include the band's font. After the amazing job Norfolk Printing Company did with the Better Block maps, I had no doubt I was going to use them again. They did a fantastic (and quick) turnaround job and I couldn't have been happier with the final product.

invitation

map & info card

RSVP postcard front

RSVP postcard back


rehearsal dinner invite


If you, or someone you know, are getting married, please email me for having custom-made invitations for your big day!

I'm participating in my third annual 92 Days of Summer challenge. Read about the project here.