Thursday, July 18, 2013

New Consignment & Felt Creations


Yesterday was a big, fun, fantastic day of firsts. Along with being on TV, I also started consigning with The Creative Wedge (#21: New Consignment). I stopped by the gift shop earlier this month and met Sloane, one of the owners. We decided that Fairview Place's felt food would be a good fit for the shop, so I got right to work. I made two new sets exclusively for CW, a berry set and a cheese wheel set (#25: New Products). I mean, what Artisan Cheese Shop is complete without fake felt cheese!? Haha. So excited to be venturing into the Hilltop area of Virginia Beach and working with such a lovely store.

Sloane taking inventory of Fairview Place goodies



The Creative Wedge is located at 630 Hilltop West Shopping Center. They are open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Saturday.

I'm participating in my third 92 Days of Summer challenge. Read about the project here.