Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Momentarily Obsessed With...



1. most amazing bedroom ever. If our guest room could look like this (plus yellow walls), I would be the happiest girl alive. Okay, I probably do not need three rugs on the floor and four blankets on the bed....But there is something about all the textures, the patterns, the colors, and especially the ikat print I can't get out of my head. It's probably a good thing the store is out of Australia and I can't afford shipping prices :)

2. cath kidston upgrade. As I mentioned a few days ago I've been using [fake] Cath Kidston purse since I was in Thailand. However, it's held up amazingly! This one is a little summery, but it would be a nice change of pace from the brown one I have now.

3. measuring tape bangle. I need more jewelry like a hole in my head, but I've never seen anything like this! I can't find where to buy the original piece, but Etsy has some alternative options that are just as unique.

4. simone shubuck. Since you can't see the artwork on my dream room (above), I picked this one to go with it. I was contemplating creating something like this myself with my collection of fabric and vintage papers. Maybe a good winter project?

5. ohio home t. Kudos to this couple who started The Home T out of their one-bedroom apartment in New York City. Just one of those "Why didn't I think of that" moments...