Monday, July 1, 2013

#41: Make Cookies


My friend Susie made me a batch of the glorious Funfetti cookies for my birthday. I immediately ran out and bought a box of the cake mix and it's been sitting in my cabinet since then (my birthday is in January, btw). I got a hankering for something sweet, in a cookie form, and remembered the lonely mix in my cupboard. Within 15 minutes I had cookies and I have never been so satisfied (in the cookie department).

What you need:
1 box of Funfetti cake mix
2 eggs
1/3 cup oil

What you do: 
1. Mix everything together.
2. Roll dough into 1" balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet. Mash down to 1/4" thickness with a spoon or cup buttom.
3. Bake for 6-8 minutes at 375 degrees.

It's remarkable how soft they stay (even when you accidentally leave them out on the counter "cooling" all night long!).