Wednesday, July 17, 2013

#88: Freebie - Be on TV!


I think the last time I was "live on TV" was in 8th grade when I did the morning news for our middle school. Granted, I think the audience was about 300 people, so this time is a little different. This morning on The Hampton Roads Show Allison (my partner in crime for setting up the Town Fair) and I promoted this weekend's show in a four-minute segment. We each answered a couple questions, displayed our wonderful merchant's handwork and had great hair days, haha.

After I got past the sweaty palms and anxious jitters, it was a great experience to be behind the scenes and meet the crew.

You can check out my 3 minutes and 12 seconds of fame here.

Number 77 is off the list! I'm participating in my third 92 Days of Summer challenge. Read about the project here.