Thursday, October 11, 2012

New Packaging


I was out to find new packaging for my felt sushi and stumbled upon Plastic Container City. For those of you in the business of buying packaging for food (real or fake), you have to check it out. What's great about this web site for me, is I can buy as small or big of quantity as I want. I bought 20 sushi boxes, then found these and bought just two (for prototyping purposes, not the real thing).


This site turned out to be a magical place for me (yes, I really do get that excited about food containers). I found doughnut boxes, french fry cartons, takeout containers, chopsticks, bakery twine and more! Now you also have an idea of the new products we'll be making later this month. My shipment arrived in just a few days and I'm so excited to start the new sushi line - with my first order going out today!