Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thrifty Thursday


I'm excited to show off my newest creations, which have been handcrafted for a great cause! I was asked to donate some Fairview Place goodies for the Crystal Ball for a Cure silent auction. Since the event is always held at the Oceanfront (this year it's at the Contemporary Art Center in Virginia Beach), we decided to go with an ocean theme. We're putting together a baby basket with lotions, wash clothes and fish-shaped baby toys, along with my handmade ocean-themed quilt and "Ocean Pals" quiet book.


I could not be more honored and ecstatic to be apart of such a great event. I went a few years ago and it's so much fun, now they've given it a Halloween theme and encourage attendees to dress up. If you want to buy a ticket there is still time, check out the details here.


If you'd like to custom order a themed baby quilt or book, please shoot me a message. And don't forget to check out all the handmade goodies over at the shop.