Thursday, May 30, 2013

Momentarily Obsessed With...



1) salad spinner.  I have wanted one of these ever since I lived with Emily and she found one at P*Town Thrift for $3. Since my kitchen is a quarter of the size now it was then, a collapsible version is exactly what I need!

2) wall art calendar.  Do you know how many times I've set out to make myself a cute calendar, planner or journal? I've lost count. Next time around, I'm just ordering something adorable like this.

3) letter sparklers.  My sister and cousins probably went through 28 pounds of sparklers growing up. Every family event we were always lighting them (then anything else that would take a flame), but perhaps these would have kept us occupied longer. They would also be an adorable way to showcase an address of a new home...

4) pillow.  Maple and Belmont started making these pillows around the time of Better Block. I absolutely love the look and was just telling Mike we need some new pillows for our couch. What about an Alliance, Ohio version?? Yes, Please!