Tuesday, June 24, 2014

#9: Teach a Class


Tonight I taught my first class at Kitsch! For $35 students had the option to make a bouquet, a flower crown or a 3-foot garland. All the materials were included in the two-hour course and I think the girls walked away with some pretty fabulous creations.


I showed the girls the variety of flowers you can make from three simple patterns through bouquets I brought. We practiced the varieties and then got to work.


Look at all those felt flowers in progress! The color combinations were stunning and I didn't help one bit with that. Some of the girls incorporated buttons and came up with entirely new felt flowers, I may just have to borrow :). We ran over a little with time but everyone finished up their projects and three bouquets and two garlands left Kitsch heading to new homes. Thanks for a great first teaching experience and a fun evening crafting!



I'm participating in the 92 Days of Summer challenge. Click here to read all about it and here to a see a gallery of pictures of everyone participating.