Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Save the Date!



I was absolutely blown away with our engagement pictures that Angela Douglas took for us. An hour walk around Downtown Norfolk and bam, she cranks out more than 60 images that I can't stop drooling over! So you can imagine the time we had narrowing it down to just ONE image for our Save the Date postcards...


After many emails and votes we finally decided to go with my personal favorite. I was able to design the back in no time and sent them off to Vistaprint for a quick turnaround. They look great and it seems more real than ever that we're doing this 'getting married' thing (as goosebumps just covered my body).

I'm participating in the 92 Days of Summer challenge. Click here to read all about it and here to a see a gallery of pictures of everyone participating.