Thursday, June 12, 2014

#91: Make a Map


This outcome is not what I had in mind when I put this on this list, but definitely another highlight of the Summer! Andrew from Better Block emailed me last week to ask if I was interested in compiling another map for the weekend community transformation project (see my first one and second one). How could I refuse? Even if with my mom in town, wedding dress shopping, Harborfest and beach season upon us!

Lucky for me, the talented 504 and a 1/2 created the fun event poster, so I used that as my color palette and went from there. I'm going to try my very best to make it up to the event this weekend. Looks like they are getting bigger and better every time. Although, you know there will never be one better than Better Block on Granby Street :)

I'm participating in the 92 Days of Summer challenge. Click here to read all about it and here to a see a gallery of pictures of everyone participating.