Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Waffle Pretzels


Chocolate pretzel sandwich? It's like a dream come true! I bought a bag of the waffle pretzels and raided my mom's chocolate stash to make my own variation on the salty, sweet snack. They are perfect and ridiculously easy to make, perhaps my new go to instead of the chocolate covered pretzel sticks!


What you need:
1 bag waffle pretzels
an assortment of chocolates, I used Reece's mini eggs, Hershey kisses, chocolate chips, coconut and raisins
wax paper


What you do:
1. Layer pretzels on wax paper on a baking sheet. Top with desired chocolately goodness.
2. Bake in the oven for two minutes at 300 degrees. Remove the tray and let sit for one minute. Cover with another pretzel and put the whole tray in the fridge for 20 minutes, or until chocolate has hardened.