Friday, June 22, 2012

Finally Friday!

Kitsch photo of local singer, songwriter
Skye Zentz playing with some
Fairview Place goods.

It's been a long, fun and exciting week.

The temperatures have finally surpassed 85 degrees, unfortunatley are much closer to 100 than I'm ready for quite yet.

I actually went into the office a couple times this week to work, and believe it or not, I enjoyed it!

Some delicious creations were added to the ever-growing handmade stock at Fairview Place.

We got to spend more than four hours with the nephew yesterday. He gets more awesome every time :)

AND a few products were featured in this cute photo shoot over at Kitsch.

I'm looking forward to this weekend's road trip to Charlottesville with my old pal Krissi for some winery fun and a brunch wedding on Sunday.

If you haven't checked out the new additions at the shop, please do. And lastly, Kitsch is offering a slew of classes in July, a must-do if you're in the Hampton Roads area.

Cheers!