Friday, June 8, 2012

#74: New Consignment


I can successfully cross of #74: New Consignment. I signed a contract with The Knapsack Consignment Shop in Virginia Beach today! The adorable locally-owned shop has all kinds of great gently used children's clothes and toys. Plus, lots of handmade baby essentials, like the pee-pee tee-pees I bought for our friend's baby.

You'll be able to find an assortment of Fairview Place felt foods there, even some new goods I created last week (cookies, pancakes and fruit...). I hope this is only the beginning of many more consignment opportunities!

Check out The Knapsack at 3352 Princess Anne Road, Virginia Beach, Virginia.

And, check out the whole felt food collection over at my online shop.


  
I'm tackling the second annual 92 Days of Summer list.
See the full post and list here.