Friday, June 29, 2012

#43: New Fairview Place Products


This has been a very productive month in cranking out the new products for Fairview Place. I was even commissioned to make a felt Southern BBQ dinner set (above), which I just love to pieces. 


Thanks to Hollywood and Michelle over at Kitsch for the great Breakfast Set idea, this is another favorite I can't believe took me so long to make!
Between Kitsch, The Knapsack and my online shop, you can find all these must-haves. If for some reason you can't find what you're looking for, lemme know and I'll be happy to make your desired piece ASAP!


Chocolate chip, peanut butter and iced sugar cookies came at the beginning of June when I decided I needed some more smaller, easier pieces to throw in the mix. I'll definitely be making the sugar cookies in different shapes for holidays and icing colors for girls and boys.


The banana split set (another 92 Days of Summer cross-offs), is the perfect addition for Summer time and came together really easy... Can also customize with whatever flavors your little tummy craves.


The Fruit Basket was inspired from the plastic container I got my strawberries in at the Farmer's Market. And the Italian Feast idea came from my friends Doug and Krissi (we'll leave it at that).

  
I'm tackling the second annual 92 Days of Summer list.
See the full post and list here and comment if you want to help me cross a off a few!