Friday, August 31, 2012

#26: Visit the Eastern Shore

I've made an executive decision to replace the Eastern Shore trip with a Lake Anna Trip. I know, how is this possible you ask?


Short answer, I'm the boss of the list and I do what I want.

Long answer, since I started working a month ago (I can't believe it's been a month already!), I've just run out of time to conquer everything on the list. My good friend Doug rented a lake house up on Lake Anna for Labor Day weekend and I couldn't bare the thought of missing out on all the fun (plus, we never get to hang out). So, the lake trip replaces the shore trip...I mean it's pretty much the same thing...a body of water, a tank of gas to get there, the great outdoors. In reality, Lake Anna is going to be 100 times better. So, last list item I'll be able to cross of for the 2012 92 Days of Summer.


I'm tackling the second annual 92 Days of Summer list.
See the full post and list here and comment
if you want to help me cross a off a few!