Thursday, August 2, 2012

#59: Get Involved



I'm gonna dote on my beau for a just a minute here... :) This Summer he has become the Downtown 100 Events Committee Chairman and the President of the W&M Hampton Roads Alumni Association. Pretty ambitious, right? Not to mention he plays on a Whiffle Ball league and has a full time job! Tonight was his first event as the Alumni President and it was a complete success. The association held an incoming student reception at the Fred Huette Center in Ghent where soon-to-be freshman talked with upcoming seniors and a professor about the nitty gritty of campus life. Despite the pouring rain and the unique location the event was packed and well-received. I'm so proud of my boy and being so involved and active, so he's crossed off #59 from the list!


I'm tackling the second annual 92 Days of Summer list.
See the full post and list here and comment
if you want to help me cross a off a few!