Monday, August 27, 2012

#82: Photo Story


 I'm starting my fourth week of work and everything has been going great. I got my business cards and I feel so official, not to fancy with that "Creative Director" title and all, haha.


I've been feeding my coffee habit with a fourth of a cup every morning. It's funny how I still get up around the same time as when I worked at home, but the getting ready and commute makes me so sleepy within the first 20 minutes of work. 

My computer at the office is a PC, which I haven't used since I worked at the newspaper...it's an interesting twist for sure. I've learned a new real estate/mapping software and deal with site plans, aerials and renderings on a daily basis.

 

I've brought a small collection of my favorites to work, along with my always growing pile of post cards. I inherited the ICSC Dictionary of Shopping Center Terms - who thought I'd ever need one of these?


My office is right in Town Center, which I love. However, I'm not envious of their job above...ha.

I'm tackling the second annual 92 Days of Summer list.
See the full post and list here and comment
if you want to help me cross a off a few!