Monday, August 6, 2012

Beach Day


In an attempt to cross #49 (Bury/Get buried in the sand) off list, I tried to convince Mike to let me bury him in the sand. But then everyone we were with at the beach told me about this horrifying story of the sand collapsing and kids being buried alive. I've decided to forgo this childhood necessity and be quite content with just sitting on the beach!


The weather was absolutely perfect today, in fact a little too perfect...my bright red nose is proof! We enjoyed some dinner at the Oceanfront and stopped for ice cream (#50) to finish off our day of indulgence. It was my last hurrah before starting work again, so I'm more than okay with it :)

I'm tackling the second annual 92 Days of Summer list.
See the full post and list here and comment
if you want to help me cross a off a few!