Tuesday, August 21, 2012

New Greeting Cards



I have a bunch of new cards making their way to Kitsch today. I've completely sold out of all the packs I've given to the shop (jaw drops to floor), so I was in need of some fresh cards. I found a great medical handbook about children-related emergencies and a cookie cookbook at the DAV thrift store and bought both for $3.


This is the first time I'm trying the food images with written words like "You're So Sweet," "Happy Birthday To You," and "How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You." We'll see how this variety goes over, hopefully the cookie photos look so delicious to sell themselves :)


I also made a few more sets of the bird cards from the flashcards I bought months ago. This time I added music note paper and (vintage Vogue magazine) classified ads to the backgrounds. I just love those birds!