Thursday, August 16, 2012

#62: New Books


These books are way overdue, but with the high demand of felt sushi and cheeseburger sets the books took the back seat for a little while. I'm proud to finally show off my newest felt book "Jungle Gang" with 10 adorable felt creatures (I've been dying to make a flamingo)! I have two copies of this book, both of which are on green and white pin-stripped flannel.

 I also created a totally different type of book from my ridiculous amount of fabric scraps. I saw the book somewhere online and it was immediately on my craft list. I added the ribbons in attempt to use up my stash from the these blankets I made a few months back. I battled with the name for a little while, but finally came up with "Bunch 'O' Colors" and just finished it today. I can't wait to get them up on Etsy and hopefully into some local stores!

 

You can see my whole collection of books here, and if there's something you don't see let me know...I do custom orders! 



I'm tackling the second annual 92 Days of Summer list.
See the full post and list here and comment
if you want to help me cross a off a few!