Monday, January 28, 2013

Monday Musebles



You couldn't begin to imagine what 2 inches of snow does to this area. I grew up in Ohio where 2 inches of snow is a daily occurance during the winter months, so I'm used to driving in snow. I actually took my drivers license test during a snow storm - and passed! However, only a select few here are.



The hour-and-a-half drive home from work (10.4 miles) on Friday made we realize we wouldn't be making our trip to Richmond as we had planned. Saturday morning I, and friends we were planning on visiting woke up sick. Needless-to-say, we postponed the entire trip for another time.


So another Norfolk weekend it was...In between laying on the couch and watching movies, losing power, getting groceries and working on a few projects we managed to get out of the house for some lunch and photos of the Freemason Freezing.