Friday, January 25, 2013

Momentarily Obsessed With



1. weddingpaperdivas.com  I've been give the job of designing a dear friend's wedding invitations...which I'm SO SO VERY excited to do. Not only because he's a close friend and the bride-and-groom-to-be are such amazing people, but they are fun, down-to-earth, creative people who will have some excitement and twist when coming up with their invites. Wedding Paper Divas has already given me some great inspiration for the job at hand, and (hopefully) many more to come!

2. Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Coast Trail  My sister Adrienne gave me this book for Christmas and said it was the one book I had to read this year (one book, because I really only read about one full book per year). When a book can make you sob like a baby from page 2, I'm pretty impressed. This memoir of a 26-year-old woman hiking the PCT stirs up so many emotions (in a good way) and I have loved every second of it...and second to come!

3. grey nail polish  Not silver, not sparkly, just matte grey nail polish. I loved the idea when I saw it on Pinterest. I loved it when I found a bottle for $1 at the Dollar Tree. And I love it on my nails.

4. mackelmore & ryan lewis  Their latest song is my anthem. You really have to give it a listen a few times to get all the lyrics, but it's hilarious - and so true. Adrienne and I decided we had to learn every word to this song so we could rap the entire time of our next thrift shop visit. I spent some time checking out their other music and it's pretty good as well. Not to mention, they're two cuties!

5. st. ives face moisturizer  Now that I'm approaching my Late 20s I finally made the decision to invest in some skin care. After a few attempts at crappy and expensive face moisturizers I found this one in my mother's bathroom cabinet, tried it and loved it (no wonder she looks so young!). Hopefully I'll keep this 27-year-old Ashley face forever!