Thursday, February 7, 2013

Handmade Shower Invites



Reason #137,485,092 I love my Mother? She gets me business! One of her co-workers is throwing a wedding shower for her daughter and couldn't find just the right invitation. So my mom mentioned how I might be able to help and within three weeks I was shipping her the final product.


Since only 30 invites were needed, I decided to print them at home on two-sided scrapbook paper. The shower is going to be decorate with potted herbs and is at the local Women's Club, so I decided to go with the floral paisley pattern, doilies and coordinating embroidery floss. The guests have been asked to bring the recipe card filled out for the bride-to-be. Instead of buying boring old white index cards, I used the same fonts and created three different designs. I'm so happy with the way they came out and would love to keep doing more of the same! If you have any interest, please shoot me an email at ashley.fairviewpl@gmail.com.