Monday, February 4, 2013

Monday Musebles


For as much as we did this weekend, I certainly don't have the photos to prove it! That's okay though, it was an extremely fun and productive weekend which has made me feeling ready for bed at 10 p.m. We started the weekend with homemade calzones, card & invite making and a Breaking Bad marathon on Friday. Yes, I'm hooked again. But, I was able to finish 10 packs of greeting cards and the wedding shower invites I was commissioned to make last month (more on that later).


Saturday was the start of our friend Mark's 40th Birthday Celebration. We went bowling and I actually had the third highest score! That bowling league in 5th grade really paid off - thanks Mom :)


We headed to the delicious Luna Maya for dinner and drinks. Someone made a fabulous raspberry crisp for dessert, which I must find that recipe, make and share. It's definitely been a raspberry-heavy week and I'm loving it!


Sunday definitely arrived in a hurry. I was able to finish up the last of my felt projects for the weekend just in time to go decorate for the Superbowl party. We had loads of pizza, chips, salsa and guacamole. More delicious desserts and adult beverages. I think I consumed enough this weekend for two people...but it was totally worth it.