Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday Musebles

This weekend was so bitter cold that all I wanted to do was hide under the covers all 48 hours. But I didn't. I ventured out to do some thrift shopping, went to see A Chorus Line, made lots and lots of felt sushi and even had some quality time with Mike's parents. I still wish I would have had a few (like, 15) more hours to work on some shop projects. Or, perhaps I could have gotten President's Day off today. I know my last employer would have let me had a paid holiday ;)
 
Beer Mug pasta?! Found at Big Lots of all places, while shopping around on Saturday!

42 rolls of sushi, if only it were real.

Took a ride on The Tide...funny how much I go out of my way to ride this thing. But I love doing it!

My friend Alli invited me to be her date for A Chorus Line on Saturday night. It was my first time at the
Ferguson Center and what a great performance for my introduction.

Oh, and did I mention we were in the FIRST ROW!?

Received an order for three boxes of chocolates late last night...heading to Ireland!

Deb cooking up some of her fantastic seafood pasta and homemade focaccia bread.