Friday, July 6, 2012

#15: Mix & Match 6 Pack

I remember the liquor store in Muncie, where I went to college, had great deals on mix and match 6-packs. The bottles were all individually priced, but if you bought six different ones you got a $1 off. I loved trying all the unusual beers, which I knew nothing about so I was mostly picking the beverages based on the design of the labels. Anyway, Total Wine offers the mix and match packs and I decided to Treat My Parents (#83 on the list) to a 6-pack along with a little education on the different types they picked. It was a fun little way to spend some down time together...and it helped my mom cross off one of her Summer To-Do items!




I'm tackling the second annual 92 Days of Summer list.
See the full post and list here and comment
if you want to help me cross a off a few!